Ayao Marley: African-Americans seeking an... →
deepchocolate: Education is a form of liberation. It is a means to achieve upward mobility. Knowledge is power and one of the most powerful tools to use to attain success and create a legacy in this society. African-Americans have been demeaned, exploited, and enslaved. During enslavement enslaved Africans…
I just finished my first tumblr day by day challenge and I feel good. Proud of myself to say the least. Ok, ok it was only 7 days but you gotta start small. Anyway bring them on tumblr, I’m ready to post.
Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
1. I never take love interests seriously 2. It takes a long time for me to consider commitment with someone (be my friend first then lets move on romantically) 3. I’m a biter 4. Intimacy > Intercourse 5. I’ve only made love to one person 6. Love is damaging to the soul 7. Love is essential to the soul
Reblog if you have naturally curly hair.
Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures
1. Cinnabons 2. Empanadas, especially the guava and goat cheese kind 3. Dove’s Milk Chocolate and Almond covered Vanilla icecream bars 4. Macaroni Pie 5. Spaghetti Meat Sauce (no spaghetti, just the sauce and I can’t put it in the microwave) 6. Goldfish Colors 7. Cinnamon Roll cake with the sweet glaze
Today I had lunch with two of my bestests at Amin Indian Restaurant in Park Slope Brooklyn. We were having our normal comical discussions and then the conversation turned to hair. The other to our quartet had just done the big chop and is now sporting a mini fro. We love the look on her but we decided that everybody (African American women that is) is now going natural and chopping their hair off....
Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
Disclaimer: I want more than 7 things 1. All the high heel shoes in the world 2. A spacious Brooklyn apartment 3. Every OPI nail polish ever made 4. A Chanel shirt & purse (classic) 5. A car, preferably Mazda 6 or 3 6. These Tiffany’s tortoise shell frames 7. Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Squares with Caramel in the middle (THE BEST)
Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
1. Put away clothes 2. Eat (there is a constant battle btwn lazy & hunger; the former wins until i have to pee) 3. Show my real emotions 4. Spaz on people 5. Budget my money; Heaven only knows the amount of green paper I throw away 6.Think in the moment; always thinking how it will affect me in the future (stops me from doing a lot) 7. Pick things up when I drop them
Reblog if you think every girl deserves to be told...
jellycactus: this gif… ^^
I believe that marriage isn't
bennjammin: between man and woman but between love and love.
Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
1. Other people’s kids 2. Close-minded people 3. Taylor Swift 4. The fact that people can’t get over that I despise cookies 5. People who don’t have manners 6. My father 7. When Dylan’s Candy Bar doesn’t have sugar daddies (WTF ARE YOU GOOD FOR THEN?)
When you're looking forward to coming home and...
rebeccamarilyn: worst. ever. thats exactly what i do
Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet
1. Money, Money, Money 2. Patience 3. A car (newly licensed driver whoop whoop) 4. Smaller feet 5. A beautiful Park Slope apartment 6. A do-over on particular parts of my life 7. The ability the give kids confidence that they can do all they want
the facebook f and the tumblr t are the same just different position. almost like turn that frown upside down
Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
1. I like to hear all three sides of the story. 2. I can own up to my mistakes 3. I can keep a secret 4. I’m as selfless as I am selfish 5. I reason with logic more than emotion 6. I’m fearless when it comes to new things (except piercings) 7. I am Me… Charley Olivia Last Name
Seven Deadly Sins Challenge
lovedomidee: blushingheelz: Day 1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself. Day 2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet. Day 3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off. Day 4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do. Day 5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires. Day 6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures. Day 7 - Lust. Seven love secrets. will do. not right now, but eventually
It’s May 2011 and my summer has officially started. My grades this semester sucked and my social life wasn’t the highlight of my 20th year. Despite these minor setbacks, this summer will be an event in itself. There are so many things I want to do. The list goes: 1. Read at least 5 books; currently reading Love by Toni Morrison 2. Attend summer events/concerts happening in the...
Of Another Fashion: In 2007, a 29-year-old eBay... →
ofanotherfashion: In 2007, a 29-year-old eBay entrepreneur and real estate agent named John Maloof purchased a box of negatives at an auction for $400. He was working with Daniel Pogorzelski on an illustrated history of the Portage Park neighborhood and was hoping to find photographs of the Chicago cityscape in…
TRANSITION HAIR IS LIKE THE DEVIL
it loves to tempt you
thanks for following =)
Fuck, I wonder how satan greeted Osama Bin Laden...
Probably like this… “OSAMA! MY NIGGGAA!”
I love showing tricks to little kids
bemydumblewhoree: They’re all like: “How did you do that?” And you’re just like: “Magic.”